Bilari, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.623253, 78.801262.
Bilari is a large town in Uttar Pradesh, situated about 35 miles from the city of Maradabad. Bilari is a part of Moradabad district and has the population exceeding 30,000 people. The town has a dozen of great schools and colleges, including Janta Inter college, Ram Ratan Inter College, Shankar Sahai Har Sahai Girls Inter College, HSA Inter College, and others. At the same time, the literacy level of the residents is still below 50 per cent, which is quite low for the town like that.
Where is Bilari, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Bilari, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bilari, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bilari, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bilari, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.623253, and the longitude is 78.801262. Bilari, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 37' 23.7108'' N and 78° 48' 4.5432'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 37' 23.7108'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 48' 4.5432'' E|
Coordinates of Bilari, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.