Bilgram, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.183037, 80.041679.
Located almost in the geographical center of Uttar Pradesh, Bilgram is a small old town, with the current population close to 25 thousand people. A lot of local people are of Awadh origin, and most of the local residents are employed in agriculture. Unfortunately, bad climate with harsh winters and very hot dry summers makes agriculture quite difficult to bring a lot of incomes. However, there are a few medium and small farms, as well as livestock producing companies located near Bilgram.
Where is Bilgram, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Bilgram, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bilgram, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bilgram, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bilgram, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.183037, and the longitude is 80.041679. Bilgram, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 10' 58.9332'' N and 80° 2' 30.0444'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 10' 58.9332'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 2' 30.0444'' E|
Coordinates of Bilgram, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)