Bilsi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.130129, 78.910500.
Bilsi is a large town in Uttar Pradesh, located at the National Highway 51 (Binjor - Badaun). It is located to the northeast of Budaun city, and the number of residents of the town is close to 27,000 people. It is an old center of commerce, with a few small commercial and distribution businesses operating in the town.
Where is Bilsi, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Bilsi, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bilsi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bilsi, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bilsi, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.130129, and the longitude is 78.910500. Bilsi, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 7' 48.4644'' N and 78° 54' 37.8000'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 7' 48.4644'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 54' 37.8000'' E|
Coordinates of Bilsi, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)