Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.194335, 113.095322.
Bintulu is a large coastal city in the district of Sarawak, Malaysia. Its population is about 200,000 people. It is a very famous tourist spots of the country and plays a role of a gateway to many known resorts of Malaysia.
Map of Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia is 3.194335, and the longitude is 113.095322. Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 11' 39.6060'' N and 113° 5' 43.1592'' E.
Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia elevation is 8 meters height, that is equal to 26 feet.
Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||3° 11' 39.6060'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 5' 43.1592'' E|
|Elevation (m)||8 m|
|Elevation (f)||26 feet|
Coordinates of Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)
- Kelantan City, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.127463, 102.242287)