Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.194335, 113.095322.
Bintulu is a large coastal town in the district of Sarawak, Malaysia, located on the Kemena River, on the island of Borneo in the central part of the district, and 200 kilometers southwest of Miri. The town was settled in 1862 by James Brooke, a British soldier and adventurer. It is a very famous tourist spot in the country and plays a role of a gateway to many known resorts in Malaysia. Bintulu is also known as the "Energy Town of Sarawak". Points of interest in the town include Similajau National Park, Coastal Promenade, Assyakirin Mosque, Bintulu Tua Pek Kong Temple, Council Negri Monument, ParkCity Mall, Pantai Tanjung Batu Bintulu, and many more. The town is an educational and industrial hub, and home to the Universiti Putra Malaysia Bintulu Campus and Malaysia LNG.
Where is Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia is 3.194335, and the longitude is 113.095322. Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 11' 39.6060'' N and 113° 5' 43.1592'' E.
|DMS Lat||3° 11' 39.6060'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 5' 43.1592'' E|
Coordinates of Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)
- Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia (2.016742, 103.058304)
- Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia (5.517063, 100.616737)