Machang, Kelantan, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.767933, 102.215385.
Machang is a municipality and the district headquarters located in the state of Kelantan, Malaysia. It is famous primarily with a large university located there, and it also attracts a lot of tourist attention because of being located in a historic area, on a great natural setting. Local points of interest include Jeram Linang Waterfall and Recreational Forest, Pulai Condong Mosque, Mek Molek Murals, Guillemard Bridge, thermal springs, and so on.
Map of Machang, Kelantan, Malaysia
Machang, Kelantan, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Machang, Kelantan, Malaysia is 5.767933, and the longitude is 102.215385. Machang, Kelantan, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 46' 4.5588'' N and 102° 12' 55.3860'' E.
Machang, Kelantan, Malaysia elevation is 35 meters height, that is equal to 115 feet.
Machang, Kelantan, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 46' 4.5588'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 12' 55.3860'' E|
|Elevation (m)||35 m|
|Elevation (f)||115 feet|
Coordinates of Machang, Kelantan, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kidwelly, Wales, UK (51.736259, -4.307471)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Midvale, UT, USA (40.611057, -111.899933)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)