The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.950558, -3.185556.
The Royal Mile is a famous downtown area of Edinburgh, a city in Scotland, the UK. The area is formed by a few central streets of the city. The term the Royal Mile appeared in the beginning of the 20th century, when someone discovered that there is about a mile of distance between the Palace of Edinburgh and the City Castle, so the area between there two buildings is now known as the Royal Mile. The district includes a few very important historic landmarks and tourist attractions of the city like High Street, Lawn-market, Abbey Strand, the Canongate, Castlehill, and many more. There are plenty f things to do in the Royal Miles as well, starting from visiting small shops and museums and ending up with enjoying the local pubs.
Where is The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK on Map?
Road map of The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK
The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK is 55.950558, and the longitude is -3.185556. The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 57' 2.0088'' N and 3° 11' 8.0016'' W.
The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 57' 2.0088'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 11' 8.0016'' W|
Coordinates of The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)