Bloomington, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.478821, -88.992706.
Bloomington is a city and the seat of McLean County in central Illinois, United States. The area was inhabited by the Kickapoo people before the Euro-Americans came in the 1820s. The city is home to Grossinger Motors Arena and Illinois Wesleyan University. Illinois State University is also only 3 minutes away from downtown Bloomington. Central Illinois Regional Airport is situated to the east of the city. The Castle Theatre, David Davis Mansion, Prairie Aviation Museum, McLean County Arts Center, McLean County Museum of History, Angler's Lake Nature Preserve, Miller Park, Franklin Park, Grady's Family Fun Park, Eastland Mall, and Bloomington Public Library are among the local attractions in the city. Interstates 39, 55, and 74 serve the area.
Where is Bloomington, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Bloomington, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bloomington, IL, USA
Bloomington, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bloomington, IL, USA is 40.478821, and the longitude is -88.992706. Bloomington, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 28' 43.7556'' N and 88° 59' 33.7416'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 28' 43.7556'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 59' 33.7416'' W|
Coordinates of Bloomington, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Charles City, IA, USA (43.066807, -92.683464)
- Burlington, IA, USA (40.810947, -91.131844)
- Boone, IA, USA (42.060650, -93.885490)
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)