Eastport, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.906910, -66.996201.
The city of Eastport is a port of entry and archipelago located in Washington County, eastern Maine, United States. Moose Island, the city's major land mass, is part of Shackford Head State Park. Eastport is the easternmost city in the country as well as the least-populous city in the state. It was incorporated as a town on February 24, 1798, and as a city on March 18, 1893. The area was originally inhabited by the Passamaquoddy for 10,000 years. Points of interest and historical landmarks in the city include The Peavey Memorial Library, Shackford Head State Park, Tides Institute & Museum of Art, Seaman's Church, Eastport Historic District, Eastport Municipal Pier, Fisherman Statue, Eastport Sea Walk, Seaview Campground & Cottages, etc. Eastport Municipal Airport serves the area.
Where is Eastport, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Eastport, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Eastport, ME, USA
Eastport, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Eastport, ME, USA is 44.906910, and the longitude is -66.996201. Eastport, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 54' 24.8760'' N and 66° 59' 46.3236'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 54' 24.8760'' N|
|DMS Long||66° 59' 46.3236'' W|
Coordinates of Eastport, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)