Marylebone, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.518875, -0.149895.
Marylebone is one of the central districts of London, UK, known also as St. Marylebone. It used to be a large market town which merged with expanding capital of the country a few centuries ago. There are plenty of attractions and various famous places in the district, including the historic railway station, famous Baker street, Regent's Park, former Marylebone Cricket Club and many more. The district is located close to the famous Soho.
Where is Marylebone, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Marylebone, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Marylebone, London, UK
Marylebone, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Marylebone, London, UK is 51.518875, and the longitude is -0.149895. Marylebone, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 31' 7.9500'' N and 0° 8' 59.6220'' W.
Marylebone, London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 31' 7.9500'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 8' 59.6220'' W|
Coordinates of Marylebone, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)