Boone, IA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.060650, -93.885490.
Boone is a city in Des Moines Township, Iowa, United States, located in the central part of the state and 50 miles north of Des Moines. It is the seat of Boone County, as well as the main city of the Boone, Iowa Micropolitan Statistical Area. It was incorporated in 1849. The city's economy was based on coal mining in the middle of the 19th century. The city hosts the annual Pufferbilly Days, one of the most popular community festivals in Iowa. Local attractions include Ledges State Park, Boone & Scenic Valley Railroad | James H. Andrew Railroad Museum, Boone History Center, Mamie Doud Eisenhower Birthplace, McHose Park, and so on. Boone River Valley Festival also takes place in the city. U.S. Route 30 serves the area. Boone Municipal Airport is situated to the east of the city center. Boone is known as the birthplace of Mamie Eisenhower, the first lady of the United States from 1953 to 1961.
Where is Boone, IA, USA on Map?
Road map of Boone, IA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Boone, IA, USA
Boone, IA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Boone, IA, USA is 42.060650, and the longitude is -93.885490. Boone, IA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 3' 38.3400'' N and 93° 53' 7.7640'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 3' 38.3400'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 53' 7.7640'' W|
Coordinates of Boone, IA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Great Bend, KS, USA (38.364895, -98.774300)
- Fort Scott, KS, USA (37.838108, -94.710022)
- Emporia, KS, USA (38.405903, -96.188339)
- Dodge City, KS, USA (37.753098, -100.024872)
- Council Grove, KS, USA (38.661697, -96.492599)
- Chanute, KS, USA (37.679878, -95.459778)
- Atchison, KS, USA (39.563606, -95.125549)
- West Des Moines, IA, USA (41.579830, -93.791328)
- Webster City, IA, USA (42.464397, -93.829056)
- Waterloo, IA, USA (42.499504, -92.358665)