Booneville, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.140156, -93.921829.
Booneville is a small town and a transport knot in eastern Arkansas, USA. The town can be found in the Arkansas River Valley and it is a part of Logan county. Booneville has an older history than the towns in the neighborhood, it was established in 1820s by a known traveler Cauthron. In the beginning of the 20th century, there was a large and famous tuberculosis treatment facility opened in Booneville, and the town started developing as a support to this facility, as well as a small recreation and health care spot. The area is surrounded by plenty of amazing beautiful forests, so tourists are attracted to the area with by the opportunities to go in for a variety of outdoor activities like hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, and many more. The town is a home to about found thousand people.
Where is Booneville, AR, USA on Map?
Road map of Booneville, AR, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Booneville, AR, USA
Booneville, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Booneville, AR, USA is 35.140156, and the longitude is -93.921829. Booneville, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 8' 24.5616'' N and 93° 55' 18.5844'' W.
|DMS Lat||35° 8' 24.5616'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 55' 18.5844'' W|
Coordinates of Booneville, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Seneca Falls, NY, USA (42.912483, -76.802231)
- Scarsdale, NY, USA (41.003799, -73.791214)
- Rotterdam, NY, USA (42.788227, -73.974152)
- Potsdam, NY, USA (44.676048, -74.992142)
- Palmyra, NY, USA (43.082527, -77.216476)
- North Hempstead, NY, USA (40.806206, -73.689095)
- New Windsor, NY, USA (41.479000, -74.036209)
- New Paltz, NY, USA (41.745453, -74.090012)
- Massena, NY, USA (44.933910, -74.897629)
- Mamaroneck, NY, USA (40.947563, -73.738228)