Bossier City, LA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.515984, -93.732124.
Bossier City is a city located on the eastern bank of the Red River, in the northwest of Louisiana, USA. It is the second-most populous city in the Shreveport–Bossier City metropolitan area which consists of three parishes: Bossier, Caddo, and DeSoto. Founded in 1907, it has a total area of 43.90 square miles. Shreveport Regional Airport serves the city, located 8.5 miles southwest of the city center. The city is home to Bossier Parish Community College and Louisiana Tech University. Attractions in the city include Red River National Wildlife Refuge, East Bank District & Plaza, South Bossier Park, Tinsley Athletic Complex, Teague Parkway Recreation Area, Party Central Family Fun Center, Barksdale Global Power Museum, and Pierre Bossier Mall. Bossier City is also the hometown of brothers Jared Leto and Shannon Leto.
Where is Bossier City, LA, USA on Map?
Road map of Bossier City, LA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bossier City, LA, USA
Bossier City, LA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bossier City, LA, USA is 32.515984, and the longitude is -93.732124. Bossier City, LA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 30' 57.5424'' N and 93° 43' 55.6464'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 30' 57.5424'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 43' 55.6464'' W|
Coordinates of Bossier City, LA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Schenectady, NY, USA (42.813297, -73.941177)
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA (43.083313, -73.809898)
- Rye, NY, USA (40.981613, -73.691925)
- Rome, NY, USA (43.227978, -75.484924)
- Rensselaer, NY, USA (42.644516, -73.747253)
- Plattsburgh, NY, USA (44.699764, -73.471428)
- Peekskill, NY, USA (41.292282, -73.930725)
- Oneida, NY, USA (43.095654, -75.669487)
- New Rochelle, NY, USA (40.922794, -73.791809)
- Mount Vernon, NY, USA (40.916695, -73.836815)