Boudh, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.828445, 84.327133.
Located at the Mahanadi River in the very central part of Odisha state, the town of Boudh has the population close to 21 thousand people. It is a historic settlement with a few points of interest, including a few old Buddha temples, a large Buddha statue, and a few local forests surrounding the area. However, most of the tourists come to the town to visit Patali Srikhetra Naikpada Cave, which has connection with old Hindu mythology and played a role in local history of old times.
Where is Boudh, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Boudh, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Boudh, Odisha, India
Boudh, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Boudh, Odisha, India is 20.828445, and the longitude is 84.327133. Boudh, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 49' 42.4020'' N and 84° 19' 37.6788'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 49' 42.4020'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 19' 37.6788'' E|
Coordinates of Boudh, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)