Bourke, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.090109, 145.937546.
The town of Bourke in New South Wales was founded in the middle of the 19th century and today it is the headquarters of the same name district. There are over 2,500 people living in Brouke, and about 800 of those are considered to be successors of indigenous Australian population. It is a commercial town with a few very good schools and a bunch of historic buildings located in the downtown.
Map of Bourke, NSW, Australia
Bourke, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bourke, NSW, Australia is -30.090109, and the longitude is 145.937546. Bourke, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 5' 24.3924'' S and 145° 56' 15.1656'' E.
Bourke, NSW, Australia elevation is 111 meters height, that is equal to 364 feet.
Bourke, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 5' 24.3924'' S|
|DMS Long||145° 56' 15.1656'' E|
|Elevation (m)||111 m|
|Elevation (f)||364 feet|
Coordinates of Bourke, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)
- Uralla, NSW, Australia (-30.640720, 151.500702)