Bourne, MA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.739269, -70.607231.
Bourne is a large town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, the United States, situated on Cape Cod in the southeastern part of the state, and 55 miles southeast of Boston. The town is bordered by Marion and Wareham to the west, Sandwich to the east, Plymouth and Cape Cod Bay to the north, and Falmouth to the south. It was settled by Ezra Perry in 1640, incorporated in 1884, and named for Jonathan Bourne Sr. Before that the area was known as West Sandwich. Bourne is home to Massachusetts Maritime Academy and Otis Air National Guard Base. Local attractions include Museums at Aptucxet, Gray Gables Beach, Monument Beach, Brookside Golf Club, Bourne Recreation Area at the Cape Cod Canal, and a few nature preserves.
Where is Bourne, MA, USA on Map?
Road map of Bourne, MA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bourne, MA, USA
Bourne, MA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bourne, MA, USA is 41.739269, and the longitude is -70.607231. Bourne, MA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 44' 21.3684'' N and 70° 36' 26.0316'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 44' 21.3684'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 36' 26.0316'' W|
Coordinates of Bourne, MA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)
No comments written yet.