Bowbells, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.803043, -102.246117.
Bowbells is a town in the north western part of North Dakota, USA, situated just a few miles away from Des Lacs National Park and about a dozen of miles away from the border between the US and Canada. The town was established 120 years ago and received the status of a town 8 years later. The settlement emerged near a small railway station of a local railroad. The population of the town is estimated to be about 340 people and the community is agricultural, with a few small businesses in the town producing wheat, canola, peas, flax, sunflowers, and some other crops. There are two very good schools in the town, as well as a number of church belonging to Methodist, Lutheran, and Roman Catholic churches.
Map of Bowbells, ND, USA
Bowbells, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bowbells, ND, USA is 48.803043, and the longitude is -102.246117. Bowbells, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 48' 10.9548'' N and 102° 14' 46.0212'' W.
Bowbells, ND, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Bowbells, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 48' 10.9548'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 14' 46.0212'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Bowbells, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- City Park Town, New Orleans, LA, USA (30.001667, -90.092781)
- Bronxville, NY, the USA (40.939999, -73.826111)
- Aliquippa, PA, USA (40.615002, -80.263054)
- Lindenwold, New Jersey, the US (39.817226, -74.988892)
- Oldtown, Idaho, the US (48.185555, -117.030281)
- Newark, Ohio, USA (40.058121, -82.416664)
- Sparta, WI, USA (43.943054, -90.811668)
- Genesee, CA, USA (40.043056, -120.753891)
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)