Campania, TAS, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -42.663891, 147.421112.
Campania is a small town located in Coal River Valley in the island of Tasmania, which is near Australian continent. The town was established over 200 years ago and the area is famous as important wine producing area. The number of residents is close to 1000 people, and the town's economy is heavily relying on wine producing facilities, as well as on services.
Map of Campania, TAS, Australia
Campania, TAS, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Campania, TAS, Australia is -42.663891, and the longitude is 147.421112. Campania, TAS, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 39' 50.0076'' S and 147° 25' 16.0032'' E.
Campania, TAS, Australia elevation is 76 meters height, that is equal to 249 feet.
Campania, TAS, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 39' 50.0076'' S|
|DMS Long||147° 25' 16.0032'' E|
|Elevation (m)||76 m|
|Elevation (f)||249 feet|
Coordinates of Campania, TAS, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)
- Bowraville, NSW, Australia (-30.614943, 152.852127)
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)