Brandon, MB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.848331, -99.949997.
Brandon is a small city in the province of Manitoba, Canada. The settlement is located in the very southern part of the province, near the border between the US and Canada. Initially established by French settlers, the town used to be known as "The Wheat Center of Manitoba". Today it is a city with the population close to 50 thousand people, and in modern day it is a center of education, with a few very good community colleges and a small university campus. People of Brandon are mostly engaged in commercial and service related businesses. The city can be a nice destination for those who enjoy spending time outdoors and get involved to various sports.
Where is Brandon, MB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Brandon, MB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Brandon, MB, Canada
Brandon, MB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brandon, MB, Canada is 49.848331, and the longitude is -99.949997. Brandon, MB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 50' 53.9916'' N and 99° 56' 59.9892'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 50' 53.9916'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 56' 59.9892'' W|
Coordinates of Brandon, MB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)