Stanstead, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.016666, -72.099998.
Stanstead is a small city in Quebec, eastern Canada. It can be found in the southernmost line of the country, right on the border between the US and Canada. The modern city was established in the mid 1993 as a result of amalgamation of the communities near the former Stanstead town and a few smaller towns around it. Traditionally, the area is industrial and there are a few small industrial businesses operating in the town. The total population of the modern day's Stanstead is close to 28 hundred people, and the community is approximately half French speaking, and half English speaking. There is a very good college, Stanstead College located in the city. Stanstead can be reached by a few highways crossing around there, Highway 55, Route 247, and Route 143.
Map of Stanstead, QC, Canada
Stanstead, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stanstead, QC, Canada is 45.016666, and the longitude is -72.099998. Stanstead, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 0' 59.9976'' N and 72° 5' 59.9928'' W.
Stanstead, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 0' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 5' 59.9928'' W|
Coordinates of Stanstead, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)