Brindisi, Apulia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.633331, 17.933332.
Brindisi is a small city situated in the south easternmost part of Italian peninsula, in the region known as Apulia. It is the capital of the same name province and an old and very beautiful city. According to one of the legends, the city was established by the epic Diomedes during the times of the Greeks ruling the area around the Mediterranean Sea. During the Middle Ages the city suffered plenty of devastating events including wars, earthquakes, epidemics, etc. Modern day's Brindisi is a center of culture, education, and tourism, with an impressive number of museums, palaces, cathedrals, libraries, churches, mansions, old buildings, squares, etc. Besides, the city is known for its special cuisine, with very old traditions of producing cheese, pasta, almond milk, wines, confectionery, various desserts, and so on.
Map of Brindisi, Apulia, Italy
Brindisi, Apulia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brindisi, Apulia, Italy is 40.633331, and the longitude is 17.933332. Brindisi, Apulia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 37' 59.9916'' N and 17° 55' 59.9952'' E.
Brindisi, Apulia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 37' 59.9916'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 55' 59.9952'' E|
Coordinates of Brindisi, Apulia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)