Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.389442, 7.547778.
Cuneo is a small community and the capital city of the same name province which can be found in the region of Piedmont, the north western Italy. In contrast to many local communities like this, Cuneo was established much later, in the 12th century AD and used to be an independent town, and then later of a part of the local kingdoms and empires. In modern day, Cuneo is a nice modern community and an interesting place to visit where it is possible to explore the old architecture, explore the nature and try the best examples of the local cuisine. The residents of the city love sports very much and there are great facilities for volleyball, basketball, soccer, and other sports. The city is the venue for conducting an international cycling event.
Map of Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy
Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy is 44.389442, and the longitude is 7.547778. Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 23' 21.9912'' N and 7° 32' 52.0008'' E.
Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 23' 21.9912'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 32' 52.0008'' E|
Coordinates of Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)