British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.821384, -0.150896.
Located right at the seashores, British Airways i360 is considered to be the thinnest tall towers in the world. It can be found at Lower Kings Road, which is in the center of the city of Brighton, southern UK. Opened in August 2016, the tower is also the newest among the world's tallest (over 100 meters tall) towers. It is 531 feet tall and it plays a role of an entertainment establishment. There is a huge observation deck, a revolving restaurant and other facilities located in the upper part of the tower.
Map of British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK
British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK is 50.821384, and the longitude is -0.150896. British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 49' 16.9824'' N and 0° 9' 3.2256'' W.
British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 49' 16.9824'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 9' 3.2256'' W|
Coordinates of British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towers.
- Joseph Chamberlain Memorial Clock Tower, Birmingham, the UK (52.449837, -1.930617)
- Craigkelly Transmitting Station, Burntisland, the UK (56.071888, -3.232915)
- Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK (55.858700, -4.295905)
- National Lift Tower, Tower Square, Northampton, UK (52.238533, -0.921987)
- Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK (53.406315, -2.981979)
- BT Tower (Birmingham), Birmingham, the UK (52.483521, -1.904100)
- Blackpool Tower, Blackpool, Lancashire, the UK (53.815884, -3.055291)
- British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK (50.821384, -0.150896)
- Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK (50.795574, -1.108517)
- BT Tower, London, the UK (51.521393, -0.139018)