Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.858700, -4.295905.
Located on the bank of the river Clyde, Glasgow tower is an important landmark of the city. Designed by architect Horden and built in 2001, the tower is a tall construction made of white reinforced concrete. It can be found at 50 Pacific Quay, Glasgow G51 1DA, United Kingdom. The total height of the tower is close to 413 feet. It's been the tallest building in Scotland since it was constructed.
Where is Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK on Map?
Road map of Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK
Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK is 55.858700, and the longitude is -4.295905. Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 51' 31.3200'' N and 4° 17' 45.2580'' W.
|DMS Lat||55° 51' 31.3200'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 17' 45.2580'' W|
Coordinates of Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towers.
- Craigkelly Transmitting Station, Burntisland, the UK (56.071888, -3.232915)
- Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK (55.858700, -4.295905)
- National Lift Tower, Tower Square, Northampton, UK (52.238533, -0.921987)
- Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK (53.406315, -2.981979)
- BT Tower (Birmingham), the UK (52.483521, -1.904100)
- Blackpool Tower, Blackpool, Lancashire, the UK (53.815884, -3.055291)
- British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK (50.821384, -0.150896)
- Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK (50.795574, -1.108517)
- BT Tower, London, the UK (51.521393, -0.139018)
- Emley Moor Transmitting Station, Huddersfield, UK (53.612534, -1.644830)