Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.795574, -1.108517.
Spinnaker Tower is a beautiful modern tower and observation facility, located near the city of Portsmouth, southern UK. It is a beautiful 560-feet construction, coloured in dark blue and white, and opened in 2005. The tower is known as the tallest structure in the country located outside of its capital city. It is very beautiful at night, when it is illuminated. There are a few large observation decks in the upper part of the tower.
Map of Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK
Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK is 50.795574, and the longitude is -1.108517. Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 47' 44.0664'' N and 1° 6' 30.6612'' W.
Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK elevation is 4 meters height, that is equal to 13 feet.
Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 47' 44.0664'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 6' 30.6612'' W|
|Elevation (m)||4 m|
|Elevation (f)||13 feet|
Coordinates of Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towers.
- Joseph Chamberlain Memorial Clock Tower, Birmingham, the UK (52.449837, -1.930617)
- Craigkelly Transmitting Station, Burntisland, the UK (56.071888, -3.232915)
- Glasgow Tower, Glaswog, the UK (55.859238, -4.296141)
- National Lift Tower, Tower Square, Northampton, UK (52.238533, -0.921987)
- Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK (53.406315, -2.981979)
- BT Tower (Birmingham), Birmingham, the UK (52.483521, -1.904100)
- Blackpool Tower, Blackpool, Lancashire, the UK (53.815884, -3.055291)
- British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK (50.821384, -0.150896)
- Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK (50.795574, -1.108517)
- BT Tower, London, the UK (51.521393, -0.139018)