BT Tower, London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.521393, -0.139018.
BT Tower is a talle communication tower located in northern London at Maple St, Fitzrovia, and owned by BT Group. It is a 627-feet concrete construction and the tallest building in the capital city, previously known as the Post Office Tower. It appears in some fiction movies and TV series, like V For Vendetta and other earlier examples of cinema. It is even mentioned in Harry Potter books.
Map of BT Tower, London, the UK
BT Tower, London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of BT Tower, London, the UK is 51.521393, and the longitude is -0.139018. BT Tower, London, the UK is located at Malaysia country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 31' 17.0148'' N and 0° 8' 20.4648'' W.
BT Tower, London, the UK elevation is 29 meters height, that is equal to 95 feet.
BT Tower, London, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 31' 17.0148'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 8' 20.4648'' W|
|Elevation (m)||29 m|
|Elevation (f)||95 feet|
Coordinates of BT Tower, London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towers.
- Taming Sari Tower, Bandar Hilir, Melaka, Malaysia (2.190836, 102.247116)
- KLIA2 Control Tower, KLIA, Selangor, Malaysia (2.743998, 101.685219)
- Alor Setar Tower, Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124402, 100.367477)
- BT Tower, London, the UK (51.521393, -0.139018)
- Kuala Lumpur Tower, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.152815, 101.703651)
- Carigali Tower, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Malaysia (3.156667, 101.711113)