BT Tower, London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.521393, -0.139018.
BT Tower is a talle communication tower located in northern London at Maple St, Fitzrovia, and owned by BT Group. It is a 627-feet concrete construction and the tallest building in the capital city, previously known as the Post Office Tower. It appears in some fiction movies and TV series, like V For Vendetta and other earlier examples of cinema. It is even mentioned in Harry Potter books.
Map of BT Tower, London, the UK
BT Tower, London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of BT Tower, London, the UK is 51.521393, and the longitude is -0.139018. BT Tower, London, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 31' 17.0148'' N and 0° 8' 20.4648'' W.
BT Tower, London, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 31' 17.0148'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 8' 20.4648'' W|
Coordinates of BT Tower, London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towers.
- Joseph Chamberlain Memorial Clock Tower, Birmingham, the UK (52.449837, -1.930617)
- Craigkelly Transmitting Station, Burntisland, the UK (56.071888, -3.232915)
- Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK (55.858700, -4.295905)
- National Lift Tower, Tower Square, Northampton, UK (52.238533, -0.921987)
- Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK (53.406315, -2.981979)
- BT Tower (Birmingham), Birmingham, the UK (52.483521, -1.904100)
- Blackpool Tower, Blackpool, Lancashire, the UK (53.815884, -3.055291)
- British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK (50.821384, -0.150896)
- Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK (50.795574, -1.108517)
- BT Tower, London, the UK (51.521393, -0.139018)