Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.406315, -2.981979.
Radio City Tower of Liverpool, sometimes referred to as St. John's Beacon Tower, is one of the landmarks of the city, situated in the central part, at 1 Houghton Street, Liverpool, the UK. It was opened in 1969 by the Queen and other members of the Royal family. The tower is a facility for radio signal broadcast, as well as a tourist attraction, with a large observation tower. Tourists can reach the observation area by one of two high-speed elevators.
Where is Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK on Map?
Road map of Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK
Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK is 53.406315, and the longitude is -2.981979. Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 24' 22.7340'' N and 2° 58' 55.1244'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 24' 22.7340'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 58' 55.1244'' W|
Coordinates of Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towers.
- Joseph Chamberlain Memorial Clock Tower, Birmingham, the UK (52.449837, -1.930617)
- Craigkelly Transmitting Station, Burntisland, the UK (56.071888, -3.232915)
- Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK (55.858700, -4.295905)
- National Lift Tower, Tower Square, Northampton, UK (52.238533, -0.921987)
- Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK (53.406315, -2.981979)
- BT Tower (Birmingham), the UK (52.483521, -1.904100)
- Blackpool Tower, Blackpool, Lancashire, the UK (53.815884, -3.055291)
- British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK (50.821384, -0.150896)
- Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK (50.795574, -1.108517)
- BT Tower, London, the UK (51.521393, -0.139018)