BT Tower (Birmingham), the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.483521, -1.904100.
BT Tower (Birmingham), formerly known as the Post Office Tower, is the tallest building in the city, situated at 86 Lionel St, Birmingham, UK. It was constructed and inaugurated 50 years ago, and its height is estimated to be close to 500 feet. There are special solutions worked out by the designers to make the tower withstanding quite strong winds which very often take place in the area. It is interesting that in the year 2010, a pair of falcons lived on the top of the tower, and there were special web cameras installed for those who wanted to observe the life of the birds.
Where is BT Tower (Birmingham), the UK on Map?
Road map of BT Tower (Birmingham), the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of BT Tower (Birmingham), the UK
BT Tower (Birmingham), the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of BT Tower (Birmingham), the UK is 52.483521, and the longitude is -1.904100. BT Tower (Birmingham), the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 29' 0.6756'' N and 1° 54' 14.7600'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 29' 0.6756'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 54' 14.7600'' W|
Coordinates of BT Tower (Birmingham), the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towers.
- Craigkelly Transmitting Station, Burntisland, the UK (56.071888, -3.232915)
- Glasgow Tower, Glasgow, the UK (55.858700, -4.295905)
- National Lift Tower, Tower Square, Northampton, UK (52.238533, -0.921987)
- Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK (53.406315, -2.981979)
- BT Tower (Birmingham), the UK (52.483521, -1.904100)
- Blackpool Tower, Blackpool, Lancashire, the UK (53.815884, -3.055291)
- British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK (50.821384, -0.150896)
- Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK (50.795574, -1.108517)
- BT Tower, London, the UK (51.521393, -0.139018)
- Emley Moor Transmitting Station, Huddersfield, UK (53.612534, -1.644830)