Budhma, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.913647, 86.873276.
Budhma is a small town in central Bihar, India, situated near Highway 31, between the towns of Madhepura and Murliganj. The town was built near a small river, and it is a commercial and transportation spot. There are a few old temples in Budhma, as well as a small mosque, Kadriya Mosque. There is also a very good College of Education in Budhma, established in 1970s.
Where is Budhma, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Budhma, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Budhma, Bihar, India
Budhma, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Budhma, Bihar, India is 25.913647, and the longitude is 86.873276. Budhma, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 54' 49.1292'' N and 86° 52' 23.7936'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 54' 49.1292'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 52' 23.7936'' E|
Coordinates of Budhma, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)