Buniadpur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.387535, 88.387711.
Buniadpur is a small commercial town in West Bengal, a part of the Dakshin Dinajpur district. The town is actually composed from a few small districts, which are former villages merged and received a status of town. The area is famous with a large arts college, Buniadpur Mahavidyalaya, opened in 2007 and affiliated with University of Gour Banga.
Where is Buniadpur, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Buniadpur, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Buniadpur, West Bengal, India
Buniadpur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Buniadpur, West Bengal, India is 25.387535, and the longitude is 88.387711. Buniadpur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 23' 15.1260'' N and 88° 23' 15.7596'' E.
Buniadpur, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 23' 15.1260'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 23' 15.7596'' E|
Coordinates of Buniadpur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)