Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.593349, -2.296605.
Bury is a large community located to the north of Manchester, located right to the east of Bolton. There are about 185,000 people living in Bury, and there are a few urban districts located in the area. There are a great deal of traditional landmarks in the district, including old churches and castles, city halls and fortifications, theaters, markets, and many more.
Map of Bury, UK
Bury, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bury, UK is 53.593349, and the longitude is -2.296605. Bury, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 35' 36.0564'' N and 2° 17' 47.7780'' W.
Bury, UK elevation is 99 meters height, that is equal to 325 feet.
Bury, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 35' 36.0564'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 17' 47.7780'' W|
|Elevation (m)||99 m|
|Elevation (f)||325 feet|
Coordinates of Bury, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)
- Marylebone, London, UK (51.518875, -0.149895)
- Edgware, Greater London, UK (51.615788, -0.262034)
- Suffolk, UK (52.187248, 0.970780)
- Bury, UK (53.593349, -2.296605)