Sholing, Southampton, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.904766, -1.367111.
Sholing is a small town and municipality in Southampton county, UK. It is a town formed near a small railway station and near the mouth of the Southampton River. The town is very old and can be a very interesting place for those who visit these areas. Historic architecture and old building are beautiful examples of ancient heritage of the country.
Where is Sholing, Southampton, UK on Map?
Road map of Sholing, Southampton, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sholing, Southampton, UK
Sholing, Southampton, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sholing, Southampton, UK is 50.904766, and the longitude is -1.367111. Sholing, Southampton, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 54' 17.1576'' N and 1° 22' 1.5996'' W.
Sholing, Southampton, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 54' 17.1576'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 22' 1.5996'' W|
Coordinates of Sholing, Southampton, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)