Sholing, Southampton, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.904766, -1.367111.
Sholing is a small town and municipality in Southampton county, UK. It is a town formed near a small railway station and near the mouth of the Southampton River. The town is very old and can be a very interesting place for those who visit these areas. Historic architecture and old building are beautiful examples of ancient heritage of the country.
Map of Sholing, Southampton, UK
Sholing, Southampton, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sholing, Southampton, UK is 50.904766, and the longitude is -1.367111. Sholing, Southampton, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 54' 17.1576'' N and 1° 22' 1.5996'' W.
Sholing, Southampton, UK elevation is 34 meters height, that is equal to 112 feet.
Sholing, Southampton, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 54' 17.1576'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 22' 1.5996'' W|
|Elevation (m)||34 m|
|Elevation (f)||112 feet|
Coordinates of Sholing, Southampton, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)
- Marylebone, London, UK (51.518875, -0.149895)
- Edgware, Greater London, UK (51.615788, -0.262034)