Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.227779, 9.111111.
The capital city of Sardinia, western Italy, Cagliari is a famous tourist destination and an old community situated on the southern coast of the island. As the archaeological findings show, the first small village was founded in the area in the epoch of Neolithic times, but the modern city was established in about 7th century BC. Due to the location of the island, it used to be captured and abandoned again by various civilizations and empires. Fortunately, a lot of historic evidence of the early civilizations has preserved till the modern times. Today's Cagliari is a large city and a center of industry, agriculture, transport, and culture. There is a large port in the city which plays a role of the main link of the island with the continent.
Map of Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy is 39.227779, and the longitude is 9.111111. Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 13' 40.0044'' N and 9° 6' 39.9996'' E.
Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 13' 40.0044'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 6' 39.9996'' E|
Coordinates of Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)