Viterbo, Lazio, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.416668, 12.100000.
Viterbo is a small city situated in the same name province which can be found in the region of Lazio, central Italy. It is an old city established in the 7th or 8th century AD, as the local historical documents state. It used to be a developing agricultural community situated on very good fertile lands. Since the area has a kind of strategical importance, the city becam a witness of numerous fights and battles which, unfortunately, affected the population and the development of the city. Modern day's Viterbo is a home to a small military airbase, and it is also a center of culture and tourism, with a few special and fascinating examples of old historical architecture.
Where is Viterbo, Lazio, Italy on Map?
Road map of Viterbo, Lazio, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Viterbo, Lazio, Italy
Viterbo, Lazio, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Viterbo, Lazio, Italy is 42.416668, and the longitude is 12.100000. Viterbo, Lazio, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 25' 0.0048'' N and 12° 5' 60.0000'' E.
Viterbo, Lazio, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 25' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 5' 60.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Viterbo, Lazio, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)