Camden, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.586617, -92.842979.
Camden is located 20 miles north of Smackover, on the Ouachita River, in south-central Arkansas, United States. It is the seat of Ouachita County. The city's history dates back to 1782. It was incorporated on December 11, 1844. Points of interest in and around the city are Mc Collum-Chidester Museum, Fort Southerland Park, White Oak Lake State Park, Camden Confederate Monument, Coleman Stadium, the Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources, and Downtown Camden. The McCollum-Chidester House was built in 1847. It has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1971. It was used as a filming location for the television series "North and South". Poison Springs Battleground State Park is located 12 miles west of Camden's city center.
Where is Camden, AR, USA on Map?
Road map of Camden, AR, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Camden, AR, USA
Camden, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Camden, AR, USA is 33.586617, and the longitude is -92.842979. Camden, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 35' 11.8212'' N and 92° 50' 34.7244'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 35' 11.8212'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 50' 34.7244'' W|
Coordinates of Camden, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Shelton, CT, USA (41.306583, -73.143768)
- Norwalk, CT, USA (41.121880, -73.436432)
- New Britain, CT, USA (41.681408, -72.794746)
- Middletown, CT, USA (41.562794, -72.681610)
- Belle Glade, FL, USA (26.687412, -80.681831)
- Bartow, FL, USA (27.891005, -81.847359)
- Atlantic City, NJ, USA (39.370121, -74.438942)
- Albany, GA, USA (31.594915, -84.224236)
- Jacksonville, IL, USA (39.741550, -90.256218)
- Idaho City, ID, USA (43.828850, -115.837860)