Dannevirke, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -40.205303, 176.100311.
Dannevirke is a small town in North Island of New Zealand. The population of the town is close to 6,000 people, most of those have European (mainly Danish) origin, who arrived in the end of the 19th century and started living in the area, mixing ethnically and culturally with local Maori population. The community is truly found of sports, and there are a few professional sports teams in the town.
Where is Dannevirke, New Zealand on Map?
Road map of Dannevirke, New Zealand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dannevirke, New Zealand
Dannevirke, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dannevirke, New Zealand is -40.205303, and the longitude is 176.100311. Dannevirke, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 12' 19.0908'' S and 176° 6' 1.1196'' E.
|DMS Lat||40° 12' 19.0908'' S|
|DMS Long||176° 6' 1.1196'' E|
Coordinates of Dannevirke, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)