Canton, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.560329, -90.046028.
The city of Canton is situated in northeastern Fulton County, central Illinois, United States. It is the largest city in the county. Located about 70 miles north of Springfield, the city was founded by Isaac Swan in 1825, incorporated in 1837. Illinois Route 9 and Illinois Route 78 serve the area. Points of interest and historical landmarks in the city include Wallace Park, Big Creek Park, Jones Park, Memorial Stadium, Parlin-Ingersoll Public Library, Original Historical Parlin Library, Canton Railroad Depot, Ulysses G Orendorff House, and Canton Area Heritage Center. American character actor Ian Wolfe was born in Canton on November 4, 1896.
Where is Canton, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Canton, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Canton, IL, USA
Canton, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Canton, IL, USA is 40.560329, and the longitude is -90.046028. Canton, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 33' 37.1844'' N and 90° 2' 45.7008'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 33' 37.1844'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 2' 45.7008'' W|
Coordinates of Canton, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Charles City, IA, USA (43.066807, -92.683464)
- Burlington, IA, USA (40.810947, -91.131844)
- Boone, IA, USA (42.060650, -93.885490)
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)