Carbury, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.891632, -100.544563.
Carbury is a small town in North Dakota, USA, situated a few miles north of the town of Bottineau in the same name county. In the north, it is bordered by North Dakota State Park, which is situated right on the border between the US and Canada. Carbury was established in the early 1900s by the first settlers near a small railway station. In those times there were about 25-30 families living in the town, however now the population of Carbury does not exceed a dozen of people. Most of the population of the town is considered to be of Canadian and Norwegian origin.
Map of Carbury, ND, USA
Carbury, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Carbury, ND, USA is 48.891632, and the longitude is -100.544563. Carbury, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 53' 29.8752'' N and 100° 32' 40.4268'' W.
Carbury, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 53' 29.8752'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 32' 40.4268'' W|
Coordinates of Carbury, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)