Carrington, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.449512, -99.126305.
Carrington is a town in central North Dakota, USA, located in the neighborhood of Fargo and Bismark, about a dozen of miles north of Arrowwood National Preserve. It can be reached by Highway 200 and Highway 281. It was founded in the mid 1880s when the first railroad was being built in the region. Since then and till now, the town is the county seat for Foster county. Today's population of Carrington is slightly exceeding two thousand people. There are about one thousand households in the town. Carrington is a nice place to visit, there are a few landmarks and very nice places to stay and eat.
Map of Carrington, ND, USA
Carrington, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Carrington, ND, USA is 47.449512, and the longitude is -99.126305. Carrington, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 26' 58.2432'' N and 99° 7' 34.6980'' W.
Carrington, ND, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Carrington, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 26' 58.2432'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 7' 34.6980'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Carrington, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Garland City, AR, USA (33.363426, -93.710762)
- Van Buren, AR, USA (35.436657, -94.348076)
- Paris, AR, USA (35.293526, -93.729881)
- Dahlonega, GA, USA (34.530617, -83.983467)
- Mountainburg, AR, USA (35.635731, -94.167915)
- Morrilton, AR, USA (35.152599, -92.743797)
- Charleston, AR, USA (35.297035, -94.036316)
- Clarksville, TN, USA (36.531273, -87.353775)
- Booneville, AR, USA (35.140156, -93.921829)