Cartersville, GA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.166080, -84.800613.
Cartersville is a city and the seat of Bartow County, in the state of Georgia, USA, located in the south-central part of the county and 44 miles northwest of the state's capital city, Atlanta. The city was incorporated in 1850 and named for Farish Carter. There is a good number of attractions in the city, including Tellus Science Museum, the Bartow History Museum, Savoy Automobile Museum, Rose Lawn Museum, Etowah Indian Mounds State Historic Site, Booth Western Art Museum, Dellinger Park, Pine Mountain Trail, Lakepoint Station, Cartersville Public Library, and Cooper's Furnace Day Use Area. Interstate 75 and U.S. Route 41 serve the city.
Where is Cartersville, GA, USA on Map?
Road map of Cartersville, GA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cartersville, GA, USA
Cartersville, GA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cartersville, GA, USA is 34.166080, and the longitude is -84.800613. Cartersville, GA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 9' 57.8880'' N and 84° 48' 2.2068'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 9' 57.8880'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 48' 2.2068'' W|
Coordinates of Cartersville, GA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)