Castro Urdiales, Cantabria, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.374359, -3.212943.
Castro Urdiales is a large municipality and an important seaport in Cantabria, northern Spain. According to the archaeological findings, the first settlements appeared there is the 12th century, and there are plenty of historic monuments, exhibitions and history related events take place in the town. The landmarks of the town include Cave of La Lastrilla, Cave Aurelia, Cave of El Cuco, the palace, castle-observatory and Ocharan gardens, and so on.
Where is Castro Urdiales, Cantabria, Spain on Map?
Road map of Castro Urdiales, Cantabria, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Castro Urdiales, Cantabria, Spain
Castro Urdiales, Cantabria, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Castro Urdiales, Cantabria, Spain is 43.374359, and the longitude is -3.212943. Castro Urdiales, Cantabria, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 22' 27.6924'' N and 3° 12' 46.5948'' W.
Castro Urdiales, Cantabria, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 22' 27.6924'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 12' 46.5948'' W|
Coordinates of Castro Urdiales, Cantabria, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)