Chandler, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.354259, -64.681107.
Chandler is a small city situated in the province of Quebec, which is in south eastern part of Canada. It is a small community with the number of residents close to 77 hundred people. Chandler is a coastal community, which emerged near a small railway station. However, the first village appeared there in the early 17th century, when the newly discovered continent was being colonized by settlers from Europe. Modern day's community is French speaking, with a number of very good schools and cultural establishments. The city is known as a home to a beautiful old cathedral, St.Dominique Church, located in the downtown area.
Map of Chandler, QC, Canada
Chandler, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chandler, QC, Canada is 48.354259, and the longitude is -64.681107. Chandler, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 21' 15.3324'' N and 64° 40' 51.9852'' W.
Chandler, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 21' 15.3324'' N|
|DMS Long||64° 40' 51.9852'' W|
Coordinates of Chandler, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Plessisville, QC, Canada (46.216667, -71.783333)
- Pincourt, QC, Canada (45.383331, -73.983330)
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)