Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.500000, -72.900002.
A small community of Saint-Pie is situated in the southern part of the province of Quebec, close to the border between Canada and the US. It is a small settlement established in the late 18th century and it used to be a really small French speaking community, with the population mainly engaged in farming and commerce. Today, the city is a home to almost 55 hundred people, and the settlement gained the status of a city in the early 2003, after merging with a few smaller towns. Currently, Saint-Pie is a highly educated and culturally developed community, with a few annual cultural events taking place in the city year round and attracting some tourists to the area.
Map of Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
Saint-Pie, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Pie, QC, Canada is 45.500000, and the longitude is -72.900002. Saint-Pie, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 30' 0.0000'' N and 72° 54' 0.0072'' W.
Saint-Pie, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 30' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 54' 0.0072'' W|
Coordinates of Saint-Pie, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)