Charleston, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.297035, -94.036316.
Charleston is a small town in the neighborhood of Fort Smith in western Arizona, situated about 26 miles east of the city center. The town is a part of Franklin county and a home to about 3 thousand people. Charleston is surrounded by beautiful nature and a number of similar kind typical rural towns. The history of the settlements starts in the late 19th century when the first rail road was built in the area. Since those times the population of the town has been increasing firmly as the region is very good for bringing up the family. Educational and health care services are very good.
Map of Charleston, AR, USA
Charleston, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Charleston, AR, USA is 35.297035, and the longitude is -94.036316. Charleston, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 17' 49.3260'' N and 94° 2' 10.7376'' W.
Charleston, AR, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 17' 49.3260'' N|
|DMS Long||94° 2' 10.7376'' W|
Coordinates of Charleston, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)