Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.830000, 85.410004.
Chhap is a very small village in central Nepal, located in the neighborhood of Kathmandu. The population of the village is below 500 people. The settlement is located in the highlands of Tibet.
Where is Chhap, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Chhap, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chhap, Nepal
Chhap, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chhap, Nepal is 27.830000, and the longitude is 85.410004. Chhap, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 49' 48.0000'' N and 85° 24' 36.0144'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 49' 48.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 24' 36.0144'' E|
Coordinates of Chhap, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Nepal
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sherpagaon, Nepal (28.162176, 85.397972)
- Panauti, Nepal (27.582870, 85.509720)
- Matihani, Nepal (26.614832, 85.843887)
- Basantpur, Nepal (27.486282, 83.087471)
- Khari, Nepal (27.937447, 84.778549)
- Dumari, Nepal (26.784445, 86.233414)
- Dingboche, Nepal (27.892303, 86.831444)
- Jaulipokhari, Nepal (28.204266, 82.594307)
- Bhattarai Danda, Sankhar Western Region, Nepal (27.882803, 83.930908)
- Barkul, Kapilvastu, Nepal (27.463463, 83.134857)