Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.892303, 86.831444.
Dingboche is a small village in southern Nepal, with the population close to 200 people. It is a very popular tourist spot for trekkers and those who are attempting to climb on the Everest Mount. The village offers simply incredible views. The village is heavily relying on tourists, and there are a few good places to eat, an internet cafe, and other popular services.
Map of Dingboche, Nepal
Dingboche, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dingboche, Nepal is 27.892303, and the longitude is 86.831444. Dingboche, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 53' 32.2908'' N and 86° 49' 53.1984'' E.
Dingboche, Nepal elevation is 4317 meters height, that is equal to 14,163 feet.
Dingboche, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 53' 32.2908'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 49' 53.1984'' E|
|Elevation (m)||4,317 m|
|Elevation (f)||14,163 feet|
Coordinates of Dingboche, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Nepal
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sherpagaon, Nepal (28.162176, 85.397972)
- Panauti, Nepal (27.582870, 85.509720)
- Matihani, Nepal (26.614832, 85.843887)
- Basantpur, Nepal (27.486282, 83.087471)
- Khari, Nepal (27.937447, 84.778549)
- Dumari, Nepal (26.784445, 86.233414)
- Dingboche, Nepal (27.892303, 86.831444)
- Jaulipokhari, Nepal (28.204266, 82.594307)
- Bhattarai Danda, Sankhar Western Region, Nepal (27.882803, 83.930908)
- Barkul, Kapilvastu, Nepal (27.463463, 83.134857)