Falam Danda, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.915007, 84.419563.
Falam Danda is a small village in Nepal. It is a very small settlement with only 350 residents, located in Tanahu District, quite far away from the neighboring towns. The local area is great for agriculture and farming, which help local people make the ends meet.
Map of Falam Danda, Nepal
Falam Danda, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Falam Danda, Nepal is 27.915007, and the longitude is 84.419563. Falam Danda, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 54' 54.0252'' N and 84° 25' 10.4268'' E.
Falam Danda, Nepal elevation is 996 meters height, that is equal to 3,268 feet.
Falam Danda, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 54' 54.0252'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 25' 10.4268'' E|
|Elevation (m)||996 m|
|Elevation (f)||3,268 feet|
Coordinates of Falam Danda, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Nepal
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sherpagaon, Nepal (28.162176, 85.397972)
- Panauti, Nepal (27.582870, 85.509720)
- Matihani, Nepal (26.614832, 85.843887)
- Basantpur, Nepal (27.486282, 83.087471)
- Khari, Nepal (27.937447, 84.778549)
- Dumari, Nepal (26.784445, 86.233414)
- Dingboche, Nepal (27.892303, 86.831444)
- Jaulipokhari, Nepal (28.204266, 82.594307)
- Bhattarai Danda, Sankhar Western Region, Nepal (27.882803, 83.930908)
- Barkul, Kapilvastu, Nepal (27.463463, 83.134857)