Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.614832, 85.843887.
In southern Nepal and in Janakpur district, there is a small village of Matihani, situated right near the border between Nepal and India. Matihani is a small place, a traditional Nepali village with most of the population being Muslim. The area is great for agriculture and is being washed by Bighi River.
Map of Matihani, Nepal
Matihani, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Matihani, Nepal is 26.614832, and the longitude is 85.843887. Matihani, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 36' 53.3952'' N and 85° 50' 37.9932'' E.
Matihani, Nepal elevation is 68 meters height, that is equal to 223 feet.
Matihani, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 36' 53.3952'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 50' 37.9932'' E|
|Elevation (m)||68 m|
|Elevation (f)||223 feet|
Coordinates of Matihani, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Nepal
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sherpagaon, Nepal (28.162176, 85.397972)
- Panauti, Nepal (27.582870, 85.509720)
- Matihani, Nepal (26.614832, 85.843887)
- Basantpur, Nepal (27.486282, 83.087471)
- Khari, Nepal (27.937447, 84.778549)
- Dumari, Nepal (26.784445, 86.233414)
- Dingboche, Nepal (27.892303, 86.831444)
- Jaulipokhari, Nepal (28.204266, 82.594307)
- Bhattarai Danda, Sankhar Western Region, Nepal (27.882803, 83.930908)
- Barkul, Kapilvastu, Nepal (27.463463, 83.134857)