Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.582870, 85.509720.
Panauti is a historic village and a tourist attraction in central Nepal, situated about 25 miles south east of Kathmandu. It is considered to be one of the oldest settlements in the country, with plenty of old temples constructed in the 15th century and later. Panaut can be reached from the town of Dhulikhel by moving higher to the mountains, to south.
Where is Panauti, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Panauti, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Panauti, Nepal
Panauti, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Panauti, Nepal is 27.582870, and the longitude is 85.509720. Panauti, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 34' 58.3320'' N and 85° 30' 34.9920'' E.
Panauti, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 34' 58.3320'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 30' 34.9920'' E|
Coordinates of Panauti, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Nepal
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sherpagaon, Nepal (28.162176, 85.397972)
- Panauti, Nepal (27.582870, 85.509720)
- Matihani, Nepal (26.614832, 85.843887)
- Basantpur, Nepal (27.486282, 83.087471)
- Khari, Nepal (27.937447, 84.778549)
- Dumari, Nepal (26.784445, 86.233414)
- Dingboche, Nepal (27.892303, 86.831444)
- Jaulipokhari, Nepal (28.204266, 82.594307)
- Bhattarai Danda, Sankhar Western Region, Nepal (27.882803, 83.930908)
- Barkul, Kapilvastu, Nepal (27.463463, 83.134857)