Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.486282, 83.087471.
Basantpur is one of the southern village of Nepal, located right near the border with India near the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated near the city of Siddharthanagar, in the very lowlands near the feet of the South Himalayas. Thus the village offers really beautiful views to the highlands and the neighborhood.
Where is Basantpur, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Basantpur, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Basantpur, Nepal
Basantpur, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Basantpur, Nepal is 27.486282, and the longitude is 83.087471. Basantpur, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 29' 10.6152'' N and 83° 5' 14.8956'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 29' 10.6152'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 5' 14.8956'' E|
Coordinates of Basantpur, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Nepal
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sherpagaon, Nepal (28.162176, 85.397972)
- Panauti, Nepal (27.582870, 85.509720)
- Matihani, Nepal (26.614832, 85.843887)
- Basantpur, Nepal (27.486282, 83.087471)
- Khari, Nepal (27.937447, 84.778549)
- Dumari, Nepal (26.784445, 86.233414)
- Dingboche, Nepal (27.892303, 86.831444)
- Jaulipokhari, Nepal (28.204266, 82.594307)
- Bhattarai Danda, Sankhar Western Region, Nepal (27.882803, 83.930908)
- Barkul, Kapilvastu, Nepal (27.463463, 83.134857)