Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.162176, 85.397972.
Sherpagaon, or Sherpagaun is a small touristy village in northern Nepal. It can be found in Langtang National Park, about 100 miles north of Kathmandu city. The settlement is pretty old and is located right on the hills of the Himalayas offering truly amazing nature and views. There are a few small hotels and places to stay in the area, situated on a beautiful setting. Those who enjoy exploring local nature and fauna are welcome to the village. It is possible to find a guide and some equipment for hiking and climbing in the village.
Map of Sherpagaon, Nepal
Sherpagaon, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sherpagaon, Nepal is 28.162176, and the longitude is 85.397972. Sherpagaon, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 9' 43.8336'' N and 85° 23' 52.6992'' E.
Sherpagaon, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Sherpagaon, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 9' 43.8336'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 23' 52.6992'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Sherpagaon, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Nepal
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sherpagaon, Nepal (28.162176, 85.397972)
- Panauti, Nepal (27.582870, 85.509720)
- Matihani, Nepal (26.614832, 85.843887)
- Basantpur, Nepal (27.486282, 83.087471)
- Khari, Nepal (27.937447, 84.778549)
- Dumari, Nepal (26.784445, 86.233414)
- Dingboche, Nepal (27.892303, 86.831444)
- Jaulipokhari, Nepal (28.204266, 82.594307)
- Bhattarai Danda, Sankhar Western Region, Nepal (27.882803, 83.930908)
- Barkul, Kapilvastu, Nepal (27.463463, 83.134857)